October 21-22, 2023
Steele Indian School Park
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Any weapon, or item that could be used as a weapon, excluding umbrellas
- Any chemicals, poisons, and/or hazardous materials
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Any glass bottles
- Any food and drink, with the exception of one UNOPENED bottle of water, any size. EMPTY reusable bottles are permitted.
- Pets or animals, other than service assistant animals, or a vendor “Rescue Organization” that has a booth at the Festival. See “Pet” section below for definition of service dogs.
- Any drugs, other than prescription or consumer products in their original containers. You may not smoke cannabis in a public place even with a medical marijuana card per state law.
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Any tasers
- Any explosive devices
- Any incendiary devices
- Any Hydration Backpacks or Packs
- No coolers
- Any other items that security determines will or could have an adverse effect on the event
WE HAVE A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY FOR FIGHTING AND FOR UNAUTHORIZED SOLICITORS. VIOLATORS WILL BE ESCORTED OUT OF THE FESTIVAL.
COVID related measures:
- Phoenix Pride will be following CDC guideline recommendations.
- Complimentary PPE will be available for all festival goers, exhibitors, volunteers, staff, artists. ( face masks, disposable gloves, hand sanitizer).
- Vaccinations are highly encouraged for all attendees. Complimentary Rapid COVID testing and vaccine administration available on site.
- Regular scheduled surface disinfecting by janitorial service.
- Exhibitor booths and seating areas will be spaced out appropriately to allow for as much social distancing as possible.
- Children under 12 and active military receive free admission.
- Children 13-17, seniors 55+ and former military receive discounted admission at the ticket gate.
- Adults 18 and over have multiple different ticket packages available.